Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

The Tapas Tree

Hello there. School's starting tomorrow. Surprise surprise? Well, I sure am. Damn fast, how the so-called "holidays" went by. I went back 4/5 times, so i've got only 20% of the holidays. So does that mean me pontang-ing 4 days in these term can be justified? Who knows.

Yesterday morning I went to United Square for a debate meeting. Saw Mr Toh. Remember him? Ex-QTSS vice-principle. He was wearing this white polo-tee and none of the buttons were buttoned, so that you can see his bare chest. It's weird seeing your male teachers outside of school. Anyway, our debate this week revolves around the Internet and the UN. Should the control of the Internet be surrendered to the UN? Whatever for man? Who's going to give a damn about what the UN does? They've had an amazin track-record. I mean, they fucked up Rwonda, Bosnia and their "peace-keeping" units are themselves fucked up. Anyway, meeting was short. Need to do more research. Went home as soon as the meeting ended. I was supposed to buy "Mario Kart" for my DS. However, I changed my mind lah. I just got news that there's a perephiral which allows us to download games, as well as music to our DS. Awesome.

Went home, did most of my homework and slept. I've been taking naps every single day of the holidays. Maybe it's because of the holidays, or maybe...just maybe a growth spurt is coming. Oh yeah. Well, I can dream. Anyway, i'm done, except for chemistry and physics TYS, and the A-maths peer tutoring. God, is it a pain in the ass, or is it a pain in the ass? Choices, choices...

I had my official birthday dinner yesterday evening, at this restaurant called Tapas Tree at Clark Quay. I like going to Clark Quay, because it's so much fun just looking at people. You'll see fashionable ang-mohs walking down the street, and unfashionable heartlanders looking out of place. The lights were bright and shiny, and the Spanish band was playing awesome songs. The food was good. Had PAELLA, which is a variation of fried rice, only fucking delish. The rest of the menu was good. Ox-tail, croquettes, chicken breasts and other stuff. If I ate like that everyday, slay me. They were good, damnit. Service sucked though. Their waiters weren't observant to the patrons needs at all. Sue them, I say.

Today, I'm spending it with homework, books and debate. School's resuming, and I don't want to be caught with my pants down. Must be prepared!

Lately, I haven't been able to do my work-outs, be it due to sickness or lack of time. HOwever, I finally got the chance to do it today. FUCK. I nearly fainted man. I think I did, just blacked-out for a few seconds. To enthu i think. I chiong supersets, and took little breaks. Now my body hurts. My back slays me. God help me.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter