Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Misty Gray

I've got a knife
stuck to my back
Anything they say
twists that knife
making me
wince, suffer, howl
out in pain even.
They say it's called
my "conscience".
I say
"It's a knife".
My say
gets lost...
lost in a
cacophony
of needs and wants.

....

Sadist siah...

...

Anyway...after two days of slacking at home, it's nice to finally get out and breath some fresh air. It's the beginning of the holidays, know? Yup, holidays. It means that there's a break from "normal school" which is the usual 7 to 2 shit, but there's nothing stopping the teachers' from making you come back every day for classes and CCAs. Holidays never really existed here in Singapore. I'm stacked with homework, but hopefully, i'll be able to finish them by this Wednesday, leaving the rest of the holidays to slack cum study.

Went to school early this morning for geography class, seating at my favourite seat of the buss. Which one? The one right at the front of the second floor of a double-decker, the seat at the right. That's where i'm at every morning, if I can help it. There's more leg room, and the view's a heck-of-alot better. There's more light too, in case it's at the break of dawn. Anyway, was a little late for geog class, but it's all cool. Lessons were quite boring. Agriculture. Went to Dawson to kill time after that, to revise and eat Ice Kachang. After 8 years of eating it, I still have no idea what Kachang means.

Headed to Red Hill and met with Yan Shan, TahNern and Ringo. Then went to Far East to get contacts.

Contacts! Me! Plus! Contacts! Me+Contacts=COOL AWESOME SHIT! I had my eye-tested once again. Perfect. Don't know why it took so long though. The colours looked awesome. I chose Misty Gray, because blue doesn't suit me (too blue), neither do green (too green) nor brown (I'M BROWN!). Testing and choosing were the easy part. The hardest is putting the damn thing on.

Previously, I thought that contacts were...half orbs of glass you slip into your eyes. Turns out all they are are flimy sheets of plastics. A let-down really. Putting 'me on was such a pain, man!!! First, you've got to get over the trauma of touching your eyes. Next, you've got to stop your eyes from blinking. Then, you've also got to coordinates both hands with only one eye. Difficult stuff. Takes a genious. It took me a good 20 minutes.

I've already taken of my contacts, but i can't help but fear. I've heard countless contacts-related horror stories. One about the contact being stuck to the back of the eye, and having to call 999. One about a guy accidentally shoving his finger inside his eye socket while putting his contacts on. Gruesome but true.

Anyway, I, Ringo and YanShan got our contacts (TahNern already had his), then we went for some eat (KFC) and then for some walking. Walked to Shaw to watch the Dorm. Bloody hell...7.00+. All the other shows started at 3.15, as in ALL. And it was 3.30. So we just screwed at Paragon, Borders. Good place. Lotsa books. You know, books, before computeres were invented, that's where they put words.

Went to taka. Got some ice-cream, then I headed home, while the rest headed for the library.

I've got an SS test to get ready for now. On ageing population. Jeez. Not again. We're already doing this in Geography, damnit. What's the point of teaching stuff which overlap each other? Why the fuck do I bust my ass studying it for one subject, only to find out that i've gotta bust my ass again studying the same thing, only it's not the same because everything's stated differently and in different fonts.

I've got a new handphone~Samsung E760. Cool shit. All the basics are in: 1.3 megapixel, video recording, bluetooth, tri-band, music player. The really nifty thing is the motion recognition though. See right, you press a button at the side, wave the phone like a wand "Abracadabra" and it's starts playing music. Wave it around a few more times "Adava Kedavra" and it goes camera mode. Wave it around a few more "Wingardium Levi-O-sa" and it's a beat box. You can switch songs and pause and play songs using the motion detection too. Really trendy shit. I love the screen at the front too.

Anyway, shall be going. There'll be a major update on March the 15th, so wait for it. You'll learn a whole lot, promise.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter