Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

International Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers On Top (ICANNOT)

Shan't be updating much today. Not that there's nothing to write about, because there's always something to write about, but I haven't got the time to indulge in blogging today. I'll be busy preparing for debate for the rest of the night. Tomorrow's debate against Montfort. I'm feeling ready, but you never know what to expect in debate. One minute you're in, the next you're out. I'm always afraid of screwing up, so I keep practicing; to cover for my abilities, or lack of it. So yeah, tonight, it's just me, my debate papers, and a whole lot of Coke Light. And my handphone. I need to time too, dig?

All the best to us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter