Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Bonk

Life's good when you're Raymond Angelo.

I'm so bonked. School's always hectic, especially now. Remember, I once said I'll start training for PFT? Well, I haven't done shit yet. No time lah. The effects of my lack of training really showed this morning. We had PFT which was crap. I managed to run the first 5 rounds without stopping but the final round screwed me over. My stomach was killing me. Must be my stitches, or something. It's like running with an arrow protruding from your chest, and your lungs are punctured. Pure hell.

Today, yesterday, and (unless something comes up) for the rest of the week, I'll be the Cookie Boy. Every morning, 4 "lucky" winners are picked out by the principal, and I'm the one who's supposed to announce the names. The Chinese names are a real pain in the neck. Who knew there could be so many ways to prounounce a single syllable? And I still have no idea how to pronounce "Yu", "Zhou", and anything with a "q" properly. Curses. Why the hell didn't I take Chinese when I came to Singapore? Oh, whatever lah. At least I know the important ones.

We were supposed to do the field events today. My name was put down for Shot Put and Discus. Can't say I was looking forward to it. I haven't had the chance to properly practice, with all the other activities going on and what-nots. Though I wasn't looking forward to it, I was still dissed when it got cancelled half-way just as shot-put was starting, due to unforseen rain. My mind-set was "Get this over with". So, yeah, I stayed back for totally nothing. Crap. Congrats to Yan Shan for getting silver in Javelin because everybody else got disqualified.

I took a bus home, which is a nice change from taking the cab. I've been doing it the past two days, and it's burning a hole in my wallet faster than a misture of potassium and hydrochloric acid (boom!). I usually sleep on my way home, so due to the lack of driver to give me a tight slap to pull me out of dreamland, I missed my stop. Haiz. It wasn't too bad, about three stops, so I walked. Passed three 7-11s. Goodness, they're everywhere, especially in Geylang, where within 10-meters of a bus-stop is a 7-11. Connection? Beats me.

Tomorrow's hell. Geography+AMaths test. I've studied half of the Add. Maths, and haven't touched Geography. That's something I'll be chiong-ing tonight. I've also a lit essay assignment, and TWO english compositions due come Friday, but I won't be touching those cause the tests are the priority. Goodness. And they say students are care-free.

There's also photo-taking, so take note. I was planning to get my hair done (ie: Go QB) but no time lah. It feels quite nostalgic lah, my last official formal picture. All the previous years turned out bad. Secondary 1: I was fat. Secondary 2: I was fat. Secondary 3: I was fat and I wasn't looking at the cameral. However, things are looking up this year. Secondary 4: I am Macho. Anyway, don't forget to bring your ties.

PS: This post was brought to you by Tefal.

The unique Thermo-Spotâ„¢ heat indicator of Tefal lets you know when your pan is pre-heated to the right temperature to seal in the flavor and moisture of your food. Tefal; a sure-fire way to cook delicious, non-burnt food. For more information: http://www.t-falusa.com/tefal//

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter