Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Bite to All

Yesterday was the worst debate for me, ever. I'm really not cut out for 1st opposition. My "rebuttals"/flimsy one liners really fucks up the rest of my case, even the reply speech, which I've the most confidence in. I won't elaborate on my performance. It sucked. Never in my life had I been more embarassed and ashamed of myself. Blunder-ful.

Still, we won. All credits go to Jeremy and Ringo. They were good as usual. Montfort was good, best we've encountered so far. Credits go to them, as well. They were under a 3-nil deficit, but still, it was close. Words can't describe how relieved I was that we won, so I won't describe it.

The semis are in two weeks time, but it's not like it requires us to do research or anything like that. It's going to be an impromtu debate, meaning, we'll be given the motion, and we'll have an hour to prepare our whole case. The pressure's on damn it. We've already beaten one of the teams in the top-4, so that's got to be worth something.

With this debate aside, I'm planning to pursue other stuff, which I've been putting on hold. Firstly, resume working out once more. There was a time when I chiong-ed Planet Fitness at GWC. My membership ran it's course on mid-Feb, so yeah, I just stopped lah. I'm not going to return to PF til the end of my Os, however i'll chiong at my condo's gym. The equipment sucks, but as the saying goes, a chick in the bed is worth two on the streets. One more thing I'll chiong is revision. I didn't really get anything doen during the one-week break, and the first week's gone by and my work's amounted to nothing. So, yup, studies.

It's been a week since the passing of my Birthday. Got my presents, and I sincerely thank all those who gave them to me. However, I didn't get my one wish. SOMEONE FIX MY PS2 DAMNIT. There's a flood of good games coming up, and even more games which has been released that I want to play. See right, my PS2 broke down slightly more than half a year ago, and it's been gathering dust since. But fuckdamnit, I want to play my PS2!!!!!! DOWN WITH X-BOX, and X-BOX 360!

I finally finished reading "Prep". It's good, for a chick book. It's about this girl from an LMC (Lower-middle Class) family, who gets a scholarship and heads over to a classy boarding school. The reader (that's you) gets to glimpse the American Boarding school hierachy, stereotypes and all. Really entertaining, and you'll be wishing you live a life like that. I want my stereotypes damnit! You don't really get to see it in our school, because there's no serious segregation (apart from race and stream). I want my jocks, cheerleaders, nerds, goths and angry-emo-kids. Especially the cheerleaders. Interested? Borrow lah.











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter