Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

2/3 of A Man

If I were ever to write a biography, I'll call it 2/3 of A Man. It's been cast in stone, that the requirements for a man is to be tall, dark and handsome. However, I only qualify for two of the three; dark and handsome. So, yeah, 2/3 of A Man. Watch out for it in 40 years time. I'll write it in a cottage in Switzerland, where I'll be living in the rural areas, with my wife, my dog, and a glass of red wine.

Did the usual cookie of the day thing again. It's getting tiresome lah. The supposed purpose is to show appreciation to students for being a part of Queenstown. *Snorts*. Jeez. It's at the expense of curriculum time lah. Let's not waste anymore time and just stop the freaking scheme.

Today was marred by THREE tests; Geography, Mother Tongue and Add Maths. I was working at Add Maths yesterday, so I didn't really bother to study Geography. What I did for Geog was to guess what questions were going to come out based on the previous lesson, and totally mugged that those parts. Sounds smart? Nope, wrong move Raymond Angelo. India came out, and I didn't bother to study that. Then they asked a simple enough question on how physical factors affect the distribution of farms WITH REFERENCE TO LOCATIONS. Lol. Something I didn't expect to come out came out once again. So what I did was just insert random names of places in the Philippines. Surely she won't doubt me. I'm a Pinoy after all.

Then we had the picture taking, which was fun. Did my hair up, which is another way of saying rocked my head and let the hair fall randomly into place and got in line with the rest of the gang, from the tallest to the shortest. Bloody hell, I hate it when they do that. Why must we discriminate based on height damnit? Two formal shots, and two fun shots. Hope it turns out fine.

After recess was mother-tounge. I brought my Add Maths stuff just to practice, but there was a test. Nothing much though. Simpleton stuff. Nothing a dice-roll can't handle. Finished it in slightly under half an hour, then got down to business. I got the hang of differentiation once again, but fell asleep doing it. Woke up once the bell rang for Add Maths. Nabei. I really shouldn't have fallen asleep. I'm...what's the word...anemic! Yeah, that's it. I'm have low blood pressure, so it takes as long as 30 minutes to get the right amount of blood pumping to my head again after I wake up. SHIT. So I sat for the Add Maths test light-headed and all. It was alright though. Shouldn't flunk it....were here's hoping.

Before drama just sat around in class talking about Monster Rancher, Harvest Moon and Final Fantasy. Lol. I've no idea why. Everything's so random, and that's the good thing.

Congratulations to Xian Liang for getting gold in high jump!

Had drama, and I'm stuck with a really minor role. I deserve better, honestly. I'm not trying to be haughty or anything, but I really do deserve something more major. It's my last year in Queenstown, and I won't to give the best performance I can give. Damnit lah. I don't know whether I should get request for another role.

"Let eat the World's End" {Bleach 221}
I'll bow to you for now, your highness. For now we know...Who the king is... And who's the horse that he rides...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter