Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Friday, March 03, 2006

1017

In a bid to become the ultimate blend of Singaporean and Pinoy, i'm betting on 4d. Now you've got to be wondering "what the hell?" Let me explain...

Singaporean's have a bad habit of cashing on people's misfortune. You know when September 11 occured, guess what was the most popular 4 numbers in 4d? 0911. Whenever there's a car accident, we see car's slowing down and onlookers taking out their handphones all just to take down the unfortunate car's mishapen lisence plate. The number of times i've been stuck in traffic because of an accident ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROAD escapes me right now, but it's a 2-digit number, that I can tell you.

As you all might or might not know (...that was redundant cause there's only two possibilities...then again, so is this sentence) Philippines was in a week-long state of emergency (it ended yesterday). Now, this state of emergency went under the codename of Proclamation 1017 and was declared to prevent enough coups from occuring. Jeez, and just today, bombings occured in the capital. Guess we'll be saying high to 1017 once again.

Interesting see? I'm cashing in on Philippine's misfortune to my advantage. It's called karma i think. Since Philippines is having a time of dip-shitness, they have excess and untapped luck. Me, being a taker-of-advantage, will then absorb this luck and use it for my own gain. Clever, see?

School was cool. Two periods of physics in the morning by Ms Wee. She went down the lameness scale! She made a damn funny joke, although i'm not sure whether this was intended. See, she was telling us about 3 sockets and how the wires are connected. She tried to unscrew the socket of our OHP (bet you don't know what it stands for. Overhead Projector), but since the screw was too rusty, she couldn't do it. So she told us to and i qoute "Go home and screw yourselves". L.M.A.O

We headed to the chem lab for chemistry and did electrolysis and oxidation and reduction tests. Electrolysis was so simple. I wonder whether this will come out for my Os...speaking of my Os, i finally got my schedule. Seems pretty dead-packed, with physics, maths, and a-maths in straight days. Kaoz. Freaking hectic. What the heck lah, everyone else is doing it on the same date, so what right do i have to compain? One thing I can complain about is the fees. Gotdamn, mine rocketed to a whopping $400++, roughly 50 per subject. Seems pretty unreasonable lah. $50 to pay the teachers invigilating+sending to England+marker's pay+sending back to Singapore+entering the marks into the com. I can't believe that can amount to $50. See ah...invigilators can be paid nothing, i can scan my paper into the com and e-mail it to Engrand, teacher's mark a hell-lot of tests and get paid peanuts and they can scan it and e-mail it back to me, and entering data is easy shit. I might as well staple the $50 to the back of my O-level paper and bribe the markers.

After recess was SS, e-maths then concluding with MLB. There's something seriously wrong with my combined humanities marks. 17/25 for the two SS tests i studied so hard for. I cannot believe this. Must be the teacher mis-key or something. Anyway, looked for Mdm Yani after school to go through my English Composition. I was looking forward to getting another 20+ (all my compo's so far this year has been), only to discover that she's on maternity leave. Wah..I seriously hope that she can give birth and get back to school soon. She's the best (IMO) englsih teacher in our school, and I feel safe when she's teaching. She constantly brings you back down to earth when you're ego-surfing, which is something I do too often.

Our debate motion's been released. This house supports the mandatory night-time curfew imposed by government's or something like that, and we're the Prop, meaning we're supporting this statement. I'm so excited. It's not as simple as it seems. Speaking from experience, what seems to be the obvious choice is not always what wins. Ultimately, the team who's able to hold on to their stand and obliterate what the other team's says is the one that wins, and that's what we're planning to do.

Went to Liang Court with Ringo, Ryan, Shan, and Nern. Liang Court is such a cool place, you've got to wonder why there's so little people going there. It's like a mini-japan mall. We ate at the something-Q for $4.50 bentos and ate gelatos/ice-cream. Good stuff man, and well-worth you're money. $4 for 2 fantastical scoops. Well-worth your bucks. There's a huge variety of flavours and the taste is good...well maybe not lah...my tounge is still burned becuase of the laksa i ate yesterday, so my taste-buds might be malfunctioning. We then headed to Kino. Kino at Liang Court rocks. Japanese stuff are so damn queer. Found the wooden sandals i've been looking for. $40+ per pair. Holy-motha.

Walked to the 197 bus-stop. Overslept. Ended up in Parkhui. Took 197 again. Slept and overslept. Thankfully, i woke up just one bus-stop after where i was supposed to stop, so i walked and loss the ice-cream calories i gobbled up. Here I am, doing research for debate. Live a good life, and go home and screw yourself.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter