Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

That euphoric feeling

I got back late yesterday, so i couldn't post. Sorry, little people! I'm sick again man, throat's killing me and there's bits of tissue stuck to my lips, but i don't care 'cause WE WON!!!!!!

I got back my physics test on static electricity and magnetism yesterday. It's badly done lah. I can't believe i was careless enough to put positive electrons. Scandal alert: apparently, my phyics teacher showed it to my chem teacher, and my chem teacher asked her to ask me to drop chemistry. WTF?!?! Nabei, you look at my chemistry marks then talk lah....i make one careless mistake and you're on top of me riaoz..cheesepie.

I went with Glenn Lum to see Mdm Yani regarding our english compos. Apperantly, you HAVE to use idioms in your compo, in order to get a score of higher than 21. Wah...i hate idioms...I just can't stand the way people memorize them and force it into their compo, when it totally ruins their sentence structures. Went to BK after that, because the rest were having chinese remedial. I saw this sec 2 guy being chased by 4 sec 2 GIRLS! Wah...damn funny man. I shouted something like "fuck off lah" at the girls and they scrammed while the guy ran off to hide somewhere. Pussy. 4 girls eh...what the hell can they do to him?

Went back to school at around 2 for debate. We wrapped everything up. Case looked solid. Then we took the same damned Faith Kindergarden Van to Deyi Secondary School. I can't help but notice Queenstown is probably the worst school in terms of physical facilities. I mean, it is the ONLY school which still uses a BLACKboard, there are only 3 or 4 usuable toilets, and they have no tissue paper. But we're still top 50 lah, so what the heck.

The debate itself was close. Our anus was to prove that tabacco and alchohol advertisements bring us closer to their adverse effects. They were all good, Raied, Jeremy...Ringo especially. He's rubutalls were alot more fluent that our last. He got best speaker too. Our opponents, Fu Hua were scary, especially the 1st who was such a ferocious gay boy. Their second was the best. She was steady and fluent, but made a O.o face whenever she ended her speech. The third was shaky, though i <3 her accent. It was a split decision...AND WE WON!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!! Wah...so happy. We were jumping up and down man. First time in history that a Queenstown Team won twice. Happy~~~~~~~~Must really give props to Jon Chong, our coach. He stereamlines all our arguments and speeches. He's freaking godly in debate. He can pull out points and rebuttalls out of his ass, put it on a plate made of cardboard, and make you eat it, and you'll enjoy it.

Cabbed home, after getting some grubs courtesy of ms seelvii. I'm feeling so sick. Slept straight away. I hope this sickness doesn't last til Monday. Got school lah...i don't wanna miss lessons. And i never ever wanna do so badly again for a physics or chem test. or amaths. or pure geog. or emaths. or english. or SS. or Lit. Mlb can fuck it's brain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter