Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

*sneeze**cough**sneeze*

Wheeze...wheeze...

I'm sick once again~~~~~~~~

Nabei. I feel so weak. Must have caught it from Ryan.

I slacked the whole of today. No energy to get out of the house. I like slacking...because feeling unproductive and negligeble is sooo gooooood. You know, the feeling that there's no responsibilities, that what you do won't affect anybody else. I love slacking.

I would also love to take a day off from school on Monday, but cannot lah. I realise how much missing lessons can hurt you. I missed the a-maths lesson on differentiation of ln e, and i think it's gonna wreck havoc on my test. I missed the whole lesson on static electricity and now look what i got. Missing lesson is bad.

Philppine's in a wreck again. Fucking politicians misusing their fucking influence. Ex-president Cory's rallying everyone at Edsa to overthrow Arroyo. Nabei. She might as well condmemn the country lor. Philippines' economy is already in the pits. You think that causing political instability will encourage investors to come there? Cheesepie. Arroyo's already got alot of stuff in her hands. Get of her back. The mudslide and stadium stampede's already caused much grieve in the native land, and now you want a potential civil war. Please filipinos...no more People's Power. It was the right thing to do 20 years ago, when our presiden was a damned communist and tyrant, but wtf has Arroyo done wrongly? You are also partly to blame for the state the country's in now.

I'll end it today. My dad "upgraded" my interenet, but it seems a helluva lot slower. Downloading Kabuto #4 at 4kbp/s !!??!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter