Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Monday, February 27, 2006

Philippines is in the pits

Apparently, Philippines is still in chaos. The government is silencing the media, a state of emergency has been declared, critics of the government are being arrested, the navy/marines (can't remember which) are up at arms, and my The Filipino Channel is still showing ONLY news. Damnit, i want my Pinoy Big Brother. Edsa's all clear now, but Fort Bonifacio has been invaded. I understand the silencing of the media. It's understandable lah, do you want some assholes typing propaganda in their newspaper which can potentially destroy the country from the inside? What i don't understand is why this has to interrupt my cable TV viewing, damnit.

I'm sick of sucking at comprehension tests. If not for my compositions, i'll be failing. My a-maths was 80+,,,problem is my last test was only 12/20 which is IMO pathetic. Must buck up. There's a chem test tomorrow, so i'll be mugging that tonight. I just realised that my CME project is due TOMORROW, and i haven't done a thing yet. Must chiong.

I'm still not weeling fell. Coughing and coughing and coughing. Sneezing and sneezing and sneezing. The works lah. Bad enough to feel like shit, yet not to the extent where absenting yourself is acceptable. This sucks xp.

Something's bothering me. The FuHua sec thing. The battles over lah. No matter how much they flame us, or how much we return fire, nothing's changed. Don't get caught up in the cycle of hate people! As they say, make love, not war.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter