Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A man unmarried is incomplete.

...Once his married, his finished...

Everybody seems to be sick. All because of one person...haiz...I heard so many sniffing and coughing during the e-maths test, i could have exploded.

Speaking of the e-maths test, it was so easy. Motha...it's like they're giving away marks. The chem test...was so screwed up. I thought we were only supposed to study electrolysis, so that's what I revised. Turns out that the test actually consisted of both electrolysis and titsrations. Wah...i hate titrations...i can't seem to remember the formulas. Anyway, all the electrolysis questions were easy, but the titration part chopped me up and served me on a silver platter.

School was normal. I am really satisfied with the rate my Malay is improving. All thanks to my switching to MLB too. I finally know the difference between the suffix "an", "kan" and "i" and I can actually read passages without having to refer to my dictionary. Woohoo Raymond! (Sidenote: how would you INTERPRET "woohoo raymond"? go to www.raindrops-falls.blogspot.com...lol for the consective "s") Anyway, had the CME presentation today. My group's (me, shan, tn) chart was pretty well done. Props to shan. The presentation went pretty well too. I'm proud of a job well done.

The CME project presentation was an eye-opener. Did you know that dowry is also known as "Lays"? And that Ms Wee can be "SO LAME". Because, my group and ringo, ryan and kanta's group bull-shitted alot...or in a more non-vulgar manner, "smoked". So, Ms Wee commented that we better pack our bags and get ready...because there was gonna be a "fire"...the smoke alarms might be triggered by our "smoke"...Wah seh...Har de har har. Must commend her though, she teach CME with dedication.

Went home after that. The first 51 that came was a single-decker bus. Dangit. I hate single-decker buses, but i took it anyway because it wasn't so crowded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter