Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Monday, February 13, 2006

Love-less

Name: Raymond Angelo
Status: LOVELESS!!!!!

Oh my. It's that time of the year again. There's approximately 56 days I can't stand in the whole year. 55 of them are every single Tuesday (I just can't stand the day. Monday's not too bad because you just finished the weekend. Tuesdays are shiat because you're 4 days away from the next weekend. anyway, i'm going off topic, so i'll talk about Tuesdays with Raymond on another day). The other day I can't stand is VALENTINE'S DAY. This year's one is all the more horrible, because it's a Tuesday too.

I have nothing against Valentine's day. It's a good excuse to buy a gift for someone you like, confess your love, make out, go on a date. But that's only when you have someone you like/love/are going out with. If you're love-less like me, Valentine's Day just emphasises your hopeless Love LIfe, or the lack of one. Valentine's Day is one of those special days pulled out from Hallmark's (Premier maker of cards, gifts etc.) ass to get us to buy their products. So, yeah, as a show of defiance and refusal to be controlled, i'm not gonna be spending a single-cent on Valentine's Day.

...

I'm pooped. WorkSHIATS, homeWORRHHXX, proJACKS, compoSHITONS and ASSays are keeping me busy. But still, i'm appreciatve to the teachers for giving us work. At least it keeps us on our toes. Damn 'O's are a few months away. Can't afford to slack.

Yesterday, I was typing out selected Appreciation Day messages for the school websites. There were about 80 of them...my aim was to do 20, then split the rest with my Admin crew...but I got carried away and did all of them. Some of the messages were so damn gay-boyish. Guys saying things like "I hope you can be my friend forever" and "I am glad you came into my life" to other guys is just creepy...but it's strangely touching at the same time. I've come to a conclusion; all those who sent Appreciation Day messages can be split into three categories. 1: Lians. 2: Grammatically-Challenged or 3: Trying to hard. Nabei, i've typed enough "Lorhhx", "Worrhhxx", "Lehx", "Larz", "HAHAXX", "FREN" and "RAWKX" to last me a whole lifetime. It was so irritating, seeing the red-lines 'neath those damned "words". Also, my right pinky hurt from having to press the "^Shift" key all the time to type the CAPITALS. I was tempted to correct them but i received explicit instructions to keep the messages as authentic as possbile. Catagory 2 is the
Grammatically-Challenged ones, i've got no beef against them since I could see their effort. Category 3 is the most irritating one. You know, the kind who uses a thesaurus to write, and thus the sentence comes out sounding forced? Yup, reading those kill me.

I'll be signing off now. Time to exercise. Onwards to a rocking body. Since Tetsu requested it, here it is. My menu.

Raymond's Training Menu from Hell.

3 sets of 15 lunges. (Quads, Glutes, Hamstrings)
3 sets of 20 single-leg calf raise. (Calves)
3 sets of 20 side leg raise. (Butt)
6 sets of 20 explosive push-ups. (Upper body)
3 sets of 60 bicep curl. (Biceps)(I've only got 3kg weights, so i've to do more to compensate)
3 sets of 20 tricep extensions. (Triceps)
3 sets of 15 side crunch. (Abs)
3 sets of 15 long-arm crunch. (Abs)
3 sets of 15 elbow to knee crunch. (Abs!)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter