Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Losers will be losers. Winners will be us.

I've had a cough-cough day. I've got a throat infection. It seems like it comes every fortnight. Two weeks ago, i had the same problem. Went to a neighbourhood doctor, instead of Raffles. Wah, the doc very gay man. He made alot of lame jokes, and was laughing at himself. You see right, his phone rang, then mine rang, then he commented that they might be from the same person and started laughing like hell. I mean, O.o. Don't ask me, i still don't get it. Anyway, he was stingy. He gave ma a half-mc which excuses you from any physical activity in school, but you still have to go to school. Jeez. Oh what the hell, not like I wanted to miss school anyway...

Losers will be losers. J.tan gave me the blog of the FuHua debaters. They are such sore losers, seriously. What gives you the right to call our school "Kanasai" when we beat you? Yes, you "COULD" have "whupped" us, but did you? Anyway, I could have been Britney Spears, but i'm not. Could have, would have, should have, in the end of the day, you didn't and you lost to us. They mentioned that "they were pre-occupied with common exam" and couldn't prepare well enough. And i'm like WTF? You think we've got no exams, and have got nothing to do but concentrate on debate? Fucking asswipes. We just had one helluva week. We only properly started on our debate on thursday, we had a hell-lot of tests and we ran our cross-country on wednesday. And we still won. BTW, you guys really need to get lessons on thrash-talking. Want me to school your ass? No? Then have a happy meal with extra happy, and a plate of steaming cheesepie.

Haiz man. All this animosity is very unlike me.

Philippines' in the pits once again. They're having a state of emergency, and the marines seem to have revolted against the government. My TFC-viewing schedule was disrupted because of the chaos. You see right, all the shows were cancelled to make way for "news". I just hope that one party will give in. This tension's killing me and the country, literally on the side of the country.

Taking a short break from my english compo. I should have started earlier, but all that coughing is really killing me. Guess what, medicines do work. Hopefully, I'll make it through tomorrow without breaking down into so many pieces, that even grand old Mrs Adams, who can assemble a 2000-piece puzzle of the sky in less than two hours, will never be able to piece me back together, even if her eyesight was back to the state it was 30 years ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter