Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

I can't do logs, so now i blog.

I've got a mondo head-ache right now. There's this a-maths worksheet on logarithms. Loglogloglogloglgolgoglgoglgogloglggoglgolggogl. Nabei. I couldn't do soem of the sums, and i'm still rattling my brain for the solutions. I'm hammered. There's quite abit of homework to tackle. Amaths lah, compo lah, oral lah, physics lah. And then there's the two test tomorrow on Physics and SS. Well, screw me over.

There's nothing much to blog about today. Pretty ordinary. Tomorrow's going to be crack again. Hopefully.

I'm cracking my head over damned oral right now. I've got a picture of some sort of seminar. There's alot of peole in one room, and they're listening to someone talking. Jeez. I hope i don't get that kind of picture of my Os. There's so many things that can be going on. There's a talk on safe sex lah, there's an orgy going on lah, HDB lottery lah. Anyway, i'm going with career guidance. Just because there's so many people who are clueless about what the fuck they're gonna do when they grow up. I know what i 'm gonna do though. I'm gonna blog. For a living. Hopefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter