Raymond Angelo is the Exoticoption.

Monday, February 06, 2006

The Holy Trinity of "I'm in deep shit"

Ahh...i'm sick. Sniff sniff cough cough...

I finally got around to visiting the doctor's yesterday. Had to wait damn long even though there were so little people. That's the problem with Raffles. You pay more, yet wait the same amount of time you do in a polyclinic. Another problem is that there's only one toilet., and they're not the regular public toilets too. They're the unisex kind, where only 1 person can be in at a time. Anyway, I found out that there's nothing seriously fucked-up about me, just a whole-bunch of minor conditions thrown togehter to make me some kind of melting pot viral infections. I've got a cold, cough, and a sore throat, the holy trinity of "I'm in deep shit". Itll be so much easier if i had fever or something, because fevers are predictable. Once your tempreature goes down, it's smooth sailing. But the holy trinity of "i'm in deep shit" is so damn erratic. I had it when it was Thursday morning, disappeared in the afternoon, came back the next day, disappeared at night, came back on Saturday and stayed until today. I dunno, maybe it's an allergic reaction to school.

Though i'm at home today, that doesn't mean i'm gonna slack. Have to revise Physics (magnetism chapter), chemistry (Redox), Geog (Population Studies). It's a miracle that i was able to breeze through my A-maths homework on differentiations of ln and e^x. I'm so proud.

I've also got my debate speech to do. The motion: This house believes that only native-borns should be allowed to compete in international sports. LOL. We're the opposition. It's pretty simple really and boils down to the issue of meritocracy, and rights of a foreign born. Cheers to a great victory.

I bought the book brokeback mountain. It's not acutally "brokeback mountain", more like "brokeback mountain and other stories". It has a picture of the movie on its cover and the usual "Now a major motion picture tag". Depressing really, it's like they're trying to cash in on the movie's success. It's definitely not for the kids. OMGWTFWBGGAYPRONXX! Yup, it has gay erotica which is disgusting.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Locations of visitors to this page Free Web Counter
Free Web Counter